Celebrating a strong and unique company culture that demonstrates the very best of what tech culture can be. The company that has developed a culture that is the best fit for its business so that culture is a key success factor.
Harnessing the relevance of data, innovation, and agility to deliver significantly better outcomes, the company is a role model to others—perhaps in taking an approach on diversity & inclusion that goes beyond words to deliver tangible and concrete outcomes.
Here are the criteria to base applications on:
- Strong and unique company culture
- Culture is at the heart of its success and drives great business outcomes
- A role model to other companies
- Producing a technology-focused product or service
Completed applications should include responses to all topics/questions below.
- A 60-second video on why you think your company deserves to be a finalist in this category. (A scrappy cellphone video is great. Send us the link via Dropbox or any any other file sharing app)
WHO WE ARE
- 200 max words description of your company.
MUST COVER: How your story is part of the fabric of BC’s tech ecosystem. Past, present or future.
YOUR UNIQUE CULTURE
- 300 max words on your organizational culture and what makes it unique.
IMPACT OF CULTURE
- 300 max words on how your culture drives better outcomes for customers, team members, investors, and the community.
MUST COVER: Quantifiable outcomes.
TEAM MEMBER TESTIMONIALS
- 300 max words (total) from teammates on why they feel your organization should be considered for this award.
MUST COVER: Team member’s name, role, and years with the company.
- 2-3 who can speak to your company’s culture from outside of your organization.
Applications for the 2018 TIAs are now closed. Join us on May 3rd, at TechBrew to find out who the finalists are!
2018 TIAs Early Bird Tickets on Sale Now
Join us on Friday, June 1st, 2018 at the Vancouver Convention Centre, as we celebrate the change makers, the up-and-comers, the innovators, and the bold. Get your Early Bird tickets and save $50 today!
Early Bird Deadline: May 4, 2018