03 Aug QHSE Intern
Website Invinity Energy Systems
As the world shifts to renewable energy, the intermittent nature of wind and solar must be addressed. The answer? Large-scale, longduration, and robust energy storage. That’s where Invinity comes in. We make flow batteries that store energy in a liquid electrolyte containing vanadium. Invinity’s vanadium flow batteries are highly advanced versions of this proven technology.
Invinity, a public company trading on the London Stock Exchange, is deploying battery systems in large-scale projects around the world. Many of our primary operations are in Vancouver, with facilities in London, outside Edinburgh, Scotland, and San Francisco.
There is nothing in energy more exciting than storage, and Invinity is leading in flow batteries that address this growing need. If you like the idea of developing technology to help transform the energy industry, if you want to be part of a dynamic, growing team, if you are very good at what you do, Invinity may be the right place for you.
The purpose of this hire is to assist in monitoring and improving the quality of our operational processes and outputs. Responsibilities include assisting in the development of QHSE procedures, analyzing data, processes evaluation and determining corrective actions.
- Assist in investigating and troubleshooting process issues.
- Aid in conducting thorough root cause analyses for instances of nonconformity.
- Support the implementation of effective corrective actions when necessary.
- Prepare reports on non-conformities and corrective actions.
- Participate in non-conformity and corrective action meetings.
- Assist in the analysis of management system data.
Qualifications and Experience
- 4th-year undergraduate student or recent graduate in applied science fields, such as Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Manufacturing Engineering, or similar disciplines.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office applications.
- Analytical and methodical approach with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of statistical process control (SPC) and data analysis will be considered an asset.
- Familiarity with the 8D process for participating in part, product, and process NCR (Non-Conformance Report) and corrective actions would be an asset.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Must have permanent residency or Canadian citizenship to be eligible for the BCTech Internship Program.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com