03 Jun Marketing & Content Coordinator
Website MAE - Making Auto Easy
Mae is building a car experience FOR women, co-built BY women. 90% of women wouldn’t visit a dealership without a man, despite the fact that women influence 85% of car purchasing decisions and purchase 62% of all cars. Mae will be the answer for ⅔ of women who just don’t know where to start. Our founder has spent the last 7 years in the auto industry and is working to solve a large customer experience gap in the auto industry.
As part of the Next36 cohort of 2022, Mae startup has started to turn heads and is ready to grow our marketing team to take us to the next stage of our startup journey. We’re looking for a Full Time / Part Time member to start in June for a 4-6 month contract with possibility for extension and future stock options. Position is mostly remote however some in-person visits & content shooting in person is also ideal!
Let’s talk about you! Does this sound like you?
- Passionate about empowering women?
- Looking for hands on experience with an exciting new project?
- You like and want autonomy to be your true creative self?
- You want to have real influence on a brand and how the world perceives it?
- You crave to have brand ownership in a way that actually helps people and can change the consumer experience in an industry that has not changed?
We’d love to hear from you!
Your role as a Marketing & Content Coordinator:
The Marketing & Content Coordinator must be able to work at a strategic and tactical level, ie. be able to strategically plan and then execute. The ideal candidate is flexible and entrepreneurial, thrives on ambiguity, brings ideas to the table, and loves the creative process. Main responsibilities include the following, with the possibility of expanded scope:
- Co-managing our social accounts (Instagram, TikTok, Youtube)
- Responsible for the execution of our content strategy
- Design branding materials, ads and social content in the form of graphics and videos
- Editing website copy and blog content
- Help manage and improve website design and performance
- Assist in planning and executing a MVP launch into the market
- Managing digital social marketing campaigns
- Outreach and building influencer partnerships
- Working closely with CEO and product team on upcoming marketing initiatives
- Ability to build a plan and execute
- Interested in consumer research, branding, marketing, content creation and design
- Experience building and managing social accounts (and growing a following)
- Has the ability to understand analytics to help drive further strategy decisions
- Experience with video editing and ideally has experience creating & shooting content
- Highly self-motivated, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Nice to Have: copywriting, web design, digital marketing
- Willing to learn new skills and has the drive to tackle unfamiliar projects
- Hybrid is ideal but not mandatory
- Click the link and fill out the BC Tech Digital Lift Intern Application
- Indicate “Marketing & Content Coordinator” in application
- Click apply below
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org