14 Jun Data Analyst (Intern)
We’re growing and currently looking to add a Data Analyst Intern to our team. This internship will span several functions of the Insights department and will give you a broad view of what it takes to run an innovative SaaS company. Klue is a very collaborative company where we believe in the value that can be unlocked by sharing data insights across departments and clients – you’ll be getting a full picture of how a SaaS company on a rocketship trajectory operates. You’ll have many opportunities to listen in on strategic conversations and will be encouraged to ask questions along the way. As the company grows, we will have many roles to fill within the Insights department and would hope the right candidate would consider returning one day.
What you’ll do…
As a data analyst intern, you will be focused on helping our insights team ensure our data providers and outsourced content creators are delivering accurate data to their end-users.
The Insights’ team scope covers data validation for existing sources, outsourced content, and new potential data sources. As the data marketplace is always evolving, you will also be involved in broader projects across the team.
What you’ll be measured on…
- Ability to identify trends in data sets and develop unique solutions.
- Efficiency in data gathering and data cleaning.
What we’re looking for…
- Highly analytical and critical thinker
- Ability to digest and communicate complex data
- You like ambiguity and thrive in fast-paced environments
- You have experience with Excel and/or Python
- You like to learn new things and are keen to become an expert
Bonus points for…
- Experience with analytics platforms, data cleaning initiatives, data gathering
- Click the link and fill out the BC Tech Digital Lift Intern Application
- Indicate “Data Analyst (Intern)” in application
- Click apply below
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org