24 Feb Junior Developer
Website Elevated Signals
JUNIOR FULL-STACK DEVELOPER
Elevated Signals is a rapidly growing manufacturing execution software company aspiring to become the international market leader. You will be an integral part in the design and development of our platform and core infrastructure ranging from interpreting customer requirements and developing associated new features, building APIs with partner companies, integrating 3rd party hardware and software data streams, helping design and implement machine learning algorithms, as well as participating in customer success activities. Your work will follow the Company’s scrum-based development methodology and quality control systems.
Current stack: TypeScript, Node.js, Git, Angular, RxJs, PostgreSQL, Mqtt, Kafka, Bitbucket Pipelines,
- Develop user documentation for new and existing features.
- Write test scripts.
- Improve existing web and mobile applications.
- Work with our team to build features and ship experiments.
- Build efficient and reusable front-end/back-end systems and abstractions.
- Find and address performance issues.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Design and implement our APIs for 3rd party integrators.
- Manage and test integrations with partner platforms and products.
- Post-secondary education in progress
- Proficiency with Angular, React, and TypeScript
- Experience designing and implementing and integrating RESTful APIs
- Expert working knowledge of SQL
- Proficient with the Linux command-line
- Proficiency with GIT and deployment workflows
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities
- Experience with providing feedback and mentorship to junior/intermediate developers, including
- Experience with CI/CD tooling
- Understanding the impact of good usability and user experience
- AWS experience particularly around compute, network, storage, and database services
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org