28 Mar Digital Marketing/Social Media – Fintech Internship
Website VoPay International Inc
About VoPay International Inc.
VoPay is a leader in payment innovation, digitizing direct bank payments with speed and transparency. The VoPay Platform enhances how businesses initiate and accept financial transactions using a single, open API. At VoPay, we have one goal: to eliminate all payment inefficiencies, so businesses can focus on what they do best in today’s digital economy.
We are looking for a part-time Digital Marketing Intern who will play an integral role to implement key components of the overall marketing strategy.
Our ideal intern candidate has creative design skills to produce high-quality digital B2B content for social media platforms, including Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. He/she has excellent writing ability, design skills and creativity with the ability to work well independently under tight deadlines. If you are a motivated self-starter that is looking for experience in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, this is the role for you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the creation and scheduling of social media content
- Monitor social media channels and respond to comments and messages
- Research and analyze social media trends and provide recommendations
- Help develop social media campaigns that align with our marketing objectives
- Create and maintain a social media content calendar
- Collaborate with our marketing team to brainstorm new ideas for social media content
- Assist in the creation of social media reports to track performance metrics
- Constantly research digital communications best practices, trends and technologies
- Assist in the creation of website content, marketing materials and presentations
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks and work.
- Writing content for the company’s blog and landing pages.
- Currently enrolled in digital marketing or social media programs at University or recognized College.
- Available to work part-time min. 20 hours per week
- Video and audio media creation and editing is a priority
- Comfortable using Adobe Suite for Graphic Design
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics, Moz, Tag Manager etc.)
- Excellent Copy Writer and Communicator
- Highly creative with experience identifying target audiences and curating content campaign that engages and motivates prospects
Our Ideal Candidate:
- An eager learner who’s looking to break into the startup world
- Passion for fintech, marketing, communications and social media
- Excellent copywriter with the ability to write copy appropriate for the Fintech/Payments world
- Independent ability to quickly put together graphics and video content pieces for social media
- Focused, hard-working, reliable, dedicated
- Possess excellent computer skills and strong organizational skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com