Celebrating a company that has achieved outstanding levels of growth in the past year－regardless of company size or stage. The growth achieved has allowed the company to deliver a strong and positive impact on the local, national or global stage.
Here are the criteria to base applications on:
- Generating revenue with a product or service in market
- Over 20 employees
- Producing a technology-focused product or service
Completed applications should include responses to all topics/questions below.
- A 60-second video on why you think your company deserves to be a finalist in this category. (A scrappy cellphone video is great. Send us the link via Dropbox or any any other file sharing app)
WHO WE ARE
- 200 max words description of your company.
How your story is part of the fabric of BC’s tech ecosystem. Past, present, or future.
- 500 max words on how your company has grown revenue, team, and sustained a smart balance of both.
MUST COVER: A minimum of 2-years annual growth rates in revenue, team size, and other relevant metrics to your business.
- 300 max words on your growth projects and strategy for continuing (or exceeding) your current pace.
- 2-3 people who can speak to your company’s growth accomplishments.
Applications for the 2018 TIAs are now closed. Join us on May 3rd, at TechBrew to find out who the finalists are!
2018 TIAs Early Bird Tickets on Sale Now
Join us on Friday, June 1st, 2018 at the Vancouver Convention Centre, as we celebrate the change makers, the up-and-comers, the innovators, and the bold. Get your Early Bird tickets and save $50 today!
Early Bird Deadline: May 4, 2018