HyperGrowth invests in fearless entrepreneurs who are building extraordinary companies. As a second-stage revenue accelerator, we help growth-stage companies maximize their revenue, grow their teams, and build impactful businesses. For six months, our cohort of companies are immersed in an intensive residency program that assists them in building comprehensive sales, marketing, and financial strategies by connecting them with world-class advisors and CEOs from Vancouver’s leading tech companies.
Now accepting applications for HyperGrowth 4.0
Application Deadline: August 30
Are you ready to be one of BC’s fastest growing tech companies?
We’ll help get you there. Every year, we select a handful of promising later-stage tech startups participate in BC’s premier accelerator each year. For six months, your team will experience the hands-on guidance you need to accelerate your revenue growth and set yourself up for success. Your company will receive a level of expert support unlike anything you’ve ever experienced before.
This is not just a CEO or Founders-only program. We mentor and work with your entire leadership team to grow and optimize the company.
The HyperGrowth program gives you the foundational skills necessary to grow your company and establish effective, repeatable processes that set you up for success. We’ll teach you how to operate a healthy and growing business and give you insights on the KPIs you need to focus on during the various stages of your company’s lifecycle.
As a part of the program, we will audit and assess any gaps your company may have in its operations and provide tactical solutions to ensure success. We will also help you to understand your customer’s perspective of your products and services and look at ways in which to create a better client experience. Every educational session will be followed by a one on one with a dedicated expert to address specific challenges within your company.
What You Get
Participating in HyperGrowth is a time commitment, but it’s worth it. By the end of the program, you will not only have a list of wins and goals achieved, you’ll also have an in-depth playbook and roadmap that you can turn to again and again to help you succeed through your next phases of the growth.
To get there, we will provide you with:
- Bi-weekly educational sessions with experts who have led, scaled and/or exited companies.
- Bi-weekly mentorship and tactical help in the key areas that drive revenue: Lead Generation, Sales and Marketing, Sales Force Management, KPI and Metrics, etc.
- Monthly sessions with Executives-in-Residence to check milestones and get assistance in implementing new strategies. Receive inputs to which partnerships and customers will drive the most value for your business.
- Quarterly sessions with Advisory Boards to drive strategy and remove roadblocks.
- Access to the BC Tech network, including our partners and advisors, to drive in-roads with new customers.
- Soft-landing programs to help open new markets.
Program Guiding Principles
Purpose Drives Profit
Defining founders and company’s purpose to align vision, values, product, talent, and objectives.
Setting goals to address scale problems and iterating to solutions
Engine For Growth
Putting together an operating framework for your business from brand, marketing, sales, customer success to back-office operations.
Using data to identify problems and solution. The truth does set you free.
Program Mentors and Advisory Board
We believe in matching companies with mentors who can help them identify and address gaps in their operations. A confirmed list of mentors and advisory board will be finalized after the HyperGrowth:Life cohort is confirmed.
Your company must:
- Have product market fit and/or have traction to back it up (WoW or MoW growth).
- Have at least $1M in annual revenue.
- Have an established team beyond co-founders.
- Have six months of runway.
Acceptance into the Program
Acceptance into the program will be based on the following:
- Financial Growth: Demonstrated success in commercialization showing increasing earnings.
- Ability to Execute: Focus, capacity, and ability to execute on your growth plan and sustain or increase traction to date.
- Market Opportunity: A big enough market to allow a large business to grow. A product sufficiently differentiated that there is potential to keep growing.
- Ability to Make an Impact: Our goal is to work with companies where our advisors, contacts, and resources can add value. We are also looking for coachable teams, willing to commit to the work it takes to achieve hyper growth.