Recognizing a company that has a positive impact on BC the community in which they live, work, and play. This organization will likely balance charitable giving with employee volunteer hours and/or discounted product/service pricing to charitable entities. Corporate social responsibility will be in the DNA of the company culture.
Here are the criteria to base applications on:
- At any stage of the company lifecycle; startup, growth-stage, established, etc.
- Exemplifies and embraces supporting the community in an honest way.
- Technology or Professional Service-focused
Completed applications should include responses to all topics/questions below.
- A 60-second video on why you think your company deserves to be a finalist in this category. (A scrappy cellphone video is great. Send us the link via Dropbox or any any other file sharing app)
WHO WE ARE
- 200 max words description of your company.
MUST COVER: How your story is part of the fabric of BC’s tech ecosystem. Past, present, or future.
- 500 max words on the employee programs (e.g., volunteer hours), charitable giving, and/or discounts provided to charitable entities. Your company has committed to the BC community.
MUST COVER: Actual figures (dollars and hours) with broad details on any applicable community events that the company has engaged in.
- 200 max words on how you believe your organization has positively impacted people, programs, and entities who were recipients of your generosity.
MUST COVER: Examples or quotes, feedback from people, programs who have been positively impacted and what the outcome was.
FUTURE OF COMMUNITY IMPACT
- 500 max words on what your company’ believes the broader tech community could do to have a greater collective impact on the communities in which we operate.
MUST COVER: At least one suggestion on how to inspire other tech companies to commit greater resources to community impact.
- 2-3 people who can speak to your community engagement.
Applications for the 2018 TIAs are now closed. Join us on May 3rd, at TechBrew to find out who the finalists are!
2018 TIAs Early Bird Tickets on Sale Now
Join us on Friday, June 1st, 2018 at the Vancouver Convention Centre, as we celebrate the change makers, the up-and-comers, the innovators, and the bold. Get your Early Bird tickets and save $50 today!
Early Bird Deadline: May 4, 2018