The ‘Spirit of BC Tech’ award will be a crowdsourced award with the community voting for the winner. The winner of this award would be an individual, company, newsmaker, campaign, or collaboration that best exemplifies the spirit of our BC Tech community: being bold and succeeding together.
Here are the criteria to base nominations on:
- No stipulation on company, project, or person.
- Exemplifies the true spirit of our BC Tech community with an emphasis on bold entrepreneurship, startup success, and succeeding together
- Inspires the BC tech community
The application process will require that the following requirements are met. Please use the information below to help prepare your application prior to submission.
- Tell us why in 300 words or less – this person, company, or campaign exemplifies the true spirit of the BC Tech community.
HOW TO BE BOLD
- Give us 1-2 examples in under 300 words how this person, company, or campaign has exemplified true entrepreneurship and remained bold in the goals their company or campaign has set.
- Give us 1-2 examples in under 300 words how this person, company, or campaign has relayed the mission of ‘succeeding together’.
Applications for the 2018 TIAs are now closed. Join us on May 3rd, at TechBrew to find out who the finalists are!
2018 TIAs Early Bird Tickets on Sale Now
Join us on Friday, June 1st, 2018 at the Vancouver Convention Centre, as we celebrate the change makers, the up-and-comers, the innovators, and the bold. Get your Early Bird tickets and save $50 today!
Early Bird Deadline: May 4, 2018