13 Feb 2016 The Technology Impact Awards are back! Are you ready?
What are you applying for this year?
The Technology Impact Awards celebrate the achievements of BC’s tech industry and recognize the companies, people, and innovation that continue to put our province on the map. With 10 award categories ranging from Most Promising Startup to Community Engagement, there’s something for every company.
Applications are free, so we encourage you to apply to more than one category.
Applying is really easy, here are the three steps:
- Click here to read the Award Criteria
- Start compiling your application, including supporting documents and media
- Submit online here. Paper applications are not accepted.
Know a company that deserves recognition? We’re looking for BC’s best, and you can help us find them by submitting a nomination for the 2016 Technology Impact Awards!
Nominations are easy to complete, here are the three steps to nominate your favorite fellow BC tech companies now!
- Visit our Technology Impact Awards Nomination page and complete the form
- Once a nomination has been submitted, we will contact the Nominee to let them know. Nominees will then be asked to submit the necessary information the judges will need to consider them for the award.
- Pat yourself on the back for nominating your favourite BC tech company, or better yet, go back to step 1 and nominate someone else!
Don’t forget, all applications & nominations are due by 11:59PM on Friday, February 26, 2016.
Happy nominating, and good luck to all award applicants!
Finalists will be announced April 14 at TechBrew.
Winners will be announced June 7 at the Technology Impact Award gala.
Tickets for both events will go on sale soon!
For more information about the 2016 Technology Impact Awards, visit www.thetias.com.
Have additional questions? Email email@example.com today!