Celebrating an impressive early/second-stage startup technology company that is not only generating revenue, but demonstrates significant growth potential, unique creativity, and an exciting future.
Here are the criteria to base applications on:
- Revenue positive—in the $500k to $1M range
- Under 20 employees
- Under 3-years old
- Producing a technology-focused product or service
Completed applications should include responses to all topics/questions below.
- A 60-second video on why you think your company deserves to be a finalist in this category. (A scrappy cellphone video is great. Send us the link via Dropbox or any any other file sharing app)
WHO WE ARE
- 200 max words description of your company.
MUST COVER: How your story is part of the fabric of BC’s tech ecosystem. Past, present or future.
WHERE YOU CAME FROM
- 300 max words sharing how you developed your business and grew it to where it is today. Feel free to include any pivots you made along your journey.
MUST COVER: Examples of how hard-work, hustle, and entrepreneurship catapulted your company and has sustained its growth.
WHERE YOU ARE GOING
- 300 max words on your growth strategy and aspirational goals.
MUST COVER: Specifics of your growth targets and markets.
HOW WILL YOUR STARTUP CHANGE THE WORLD
- 100 max words on the blue-sky goals for not only company growth but also how you’re start-up is going to affect the community and ecosystem change.
- 2-3 people who can speak to the growth and success of your company.