Celebrating an impressive early/second-stage startup technology company that is not only generating revenue, but demonstrates significant growth potential, unique creativity, and an exciting future.
Here are the criteria to base applications on:
- Revenue positive—in the $500k to $1M range
- Under 20 employees
- Under 3-years old
- Producing a technology-focused product or service
Completed applications should include responses to all topics/questions below.
- A 60-second video on why you think your company deserves to be a finalist in this category. (A scrappy cellphone video is great. Send us the link via Dropbox or any any other file sharing app)
WHO WE ARE
- 200 max words description of your company.
MUST COVER: How your story is part of the fabric of BC’s tech ecosystem. Past, present or future.
WHERE YOU CAME FROM
- 300 max words sharing how you developed your business and grew it to where it is today. Feel free to include any pivots you made along your journey.
MUST COVER: Examples of how hard-work, hustle, and entrepreneurship catapulted your company and has sustained its growth.
WHERE YOU ARE GOING
- 300 max words on your growth strategy and aspirational goals.
MUST COVER: Specifics of your growth targets and markets.
HOW WILL YOUR STARTUP CHANGE THE WORLD
- 100 max words on the blue-sky goals for not only company growth but also how you’re start-up is going to affect the community and ecosystem change.
- 2-3 people who can speak to the growth and success of your company.
Applications for the 2018 TIAs are now closed. Join us on May 3rd, at TechBrew to find out who the finalists are!
Early Bird Tickets on Sale Now
Join us on Friday, June 1st, 2018 at the Vancouver Convention Centre, as we celebrate the change makers, the up-and-comers, the innovators, and the bold. Get your Early Bird tickets and save $50 today!
Early Bird Deadline: May 4, 2018