01 Sep NACO 2016 National Angel Summit
Hosted in dynamic downtown Vancouver, the 2016 National Angel Summit is the flagship event for the Angel investor community. Join over 400 investors, partners and industry leaders from across North America and around the world. The Summit is your once-a-year opportunity to get ahead of the emerging trends that will shape Angel investment next year.
- Develop lasting relationships that can lead to syndication and improved access to deal flow
- Discover best practices that lead to investor success
- Gain insights on the most pressing issues affecting Angels today
- Get early access ahead of emerging trends that will shape Angel investment next year
- A year’s worth of knowledge in 3 days from our professional development workshops
This year’s Summit program will be a blend of NACO Academy workshops, panels, keynote presentations, roundtable discussions, sector focused tours, networking activities, Awards Gala and Entrepreneurial Showcase. NACO will bring together experts across a broad range of topics and geographies, while mixing in refreshing opportunities to grow networks and business opportunities.
For more information and to register, click here.
Early Bird Deadline: September 9, 2016
Registration Deadline: October 2, 2016
Date: October 4-6, 2016
Location: Vancouver, BC
T: 406.581.0009 ext. 4