The program is designed for CEO’s, founders and executive teams of technology companies wanting to grow annual revenues from $1M+ to $10M+.
Grounded in research and multiple years of cohort experience, the HyperGrowth program focuses on five critical success factors required to accelerate growth and scale success:
- Optimizing marketing, sales and customer success strategies that can scale
- Implementing a company-wide data-driven revenue model for customer acquisition and retention
- Establishing people and hiring strategies that strengthen the leadership team
- Delivering effective communication of goals and expectations to investors and Boards
- Inspiring and leveraging purpose, vision & values to strengthen customer and employee engagement
Who should apply?
This program is suited to coachable CEOs, founders and executive teams. Ideal companies:
- have a product in the market with demonstrated traction
- are looking to grow annual revenues from $1M to $10M+
- have a team beyond just founders
Program cohort is only open to 5 select companies.
HyperGrowth is subsidized by government funding so that company’s only pay $1,000 CAD per month.
HyperGrowth is a 6 month deep-dive of your company to audit, assess and close the gaps that derail growth. Within the program you and your leadership team will build a comprehensive growth plan specific to the needs of your company. Participants will work one-on-one with session leads and mentors to examine your firm’s long-term growth strategies and to optimize focused tactics. By program end, companies will have a growth-focused operational playbook and begin to implement it.
What You Get
Participating in HyperGrowth is a time commitment, but it’s worth it. By the end of the program, you will not only have a list of wins and goals achieved, you’ll also have an in-depth playbook and roadmap that you can turn to again and again to help you succeed through your next phases of the growth.
To get there, we will provide you with:
- Bi-weekly educational sessions with mentors and experts who have grown and scaled companies
- Hands-on tactical support in key areas that drive revenues: lead generation, sales, marketing, CRMs, KPIs, metrics, etc.
- Quarterly sessions with a Board of Advisors to drive strategy and remove roadblocks
- Access to the BC Tech network, including our partners and advisors, to drive in-roads with new customers