31 Aug 2016 Greater Vancouver Clean Technology Expo and Championship
The Greater Vancouver Clean Technology Expo and Championship has returned for the second year running! It will be the premier event for local clean technology companies to demonstrate their technology to regional and international clean technology buyers and investors.
If you plan to compete in the event there is a small fee you will need to pay during your registration process. There is a total of 40 spots in the competition and therefore registration will be on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Registering as a competitor provides you with:
- Competition/ Exhibition Space on the main competition floor
- Table, chair and sign for your company
- Complimentary registration for 2 company representatives
- Opportunity to pitch during the pre-qualifying round for the Clean Technology Championship Award (morning); and during the Element 8 Angel Investor pitch sessions (afternoon)
- Access to a complimentary pre-championship investor pitch clinic
- Unlimited access to “Cleantech in the Plaza”
- Unlimited access to workshops, tours and test drives throughout the day.
- Complimentary B2B Meetings
Everyone is welcome to attend this event! The day promises to exceed expectations and leave you excited about clean technology. Come out, be an early supporter and celebrate this growing industry!
With General Admission you will receive:
- Unlimited access the main competition floor and expo
- Unlimited access to the “Cleantech in the Plaza” display
- Unlimited access to workshops, tours and test drives throughout the day
Location: City of Surrey City Hall & Plaza
Date: September 28, 2016