Celebrating the invention of a unique solution, product, service, or platform that clearly demonstrates next-level innovation and a breakthrough development in tech—built right here in BC.
Here are the criteria to base applications on:
- At any stage of the company lifecycle; startup, growth-stage, established, etc.
- Technology-focused excellence (product, service, system companies)
- Development must be BC-based
Completed applications should include responses to all topics/questions below.
- A 60-second video on why you think your company deserves to be a finalist in this category. (A scrappy cellphone video is great. Send us the link via Dropbox or any any other file sharing app)
WHO WE ARE
- 200 max words description of your company.
How your story is part of the fabric of BC’s tech ecosystem. Past, present, or future.
- 500 max words on the problem your product, service, or system tackled and details of the innovation itself.
MUST COVER: What is exciting about your innovation? How is it different?
THE INNOVATION IMPACT
- 500 max words on the impact your innovation will have on the user and/or other stakeholders.
MUST COVER: Actual or projected impact (data). Why will your product/service/system/platform be successful vs. others?
- 2-3 people who can speak to your company’s innovation and why it’s important.