Celebrating the invention of a unique solution, product, service, or platform that clearly demonstrates next-level innovation and a breakthrough development in tech—built right here in BC.
Here are the criteria to base applications on:
- At any stage of the company lifecycle; startup, growth-stage, established, etc.
- Technology-focused excellence (product, service, system companies)
- Development must be BC-based
Completed applications should include responses to all topics/questions below.
- A 60-second video on why you think your company deserves to be a finalist in this category. (A scrappy cellphone video is great. Send us the link via Dropbox or any any other file sharing app)
WHO WE ARE
- 200 max words description of your company.
How your story is part of the fabric of BC’s tech ecosystem. Past, present, or future.
- 500 max words on the problem your product, service, or system tackled and details of the innovation itself.
MUST COVER: What is exciting about your innovation? How is it different?
THE INNOVATION IMPACT
- 500 max words on the impact your innovation will have on the user and/or other stakeholders.
MUST COVER: Actual or projected impact (data). Why will your product/service/system/platform be successful vs. others?
- 2-3 people who can speak to your company’s innovation and why it’s important.
Applications for the 2018 TIAs are now closed. Join us on May 3rd, at TechBrew to find out who the finalists are!
2018 TIAs Early Bird Tickets on Sale Now
Join us on Friday, June 1st, 2018 at the Vancouver Convention Centre, as we celebrate the change makers, the up-and-comers, the innovators, and the bold. Get your Early Bird tickets and save $50 today!
Early Bird Deadline: May 4, 2018