14 Nov CTA Silicon Valley and New York
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service manages the Canadian Technology Accelerators (CTA) in San Francisco & Silicon Valley, New York, Boston, and other global clusters for technology and entrepreneurship. This initiative supports Canadian start-ups in information and communication technology (ICT), clean technologies, and life sciences by providing access to unique resources and contacts that can accelerate their international growth.
For reference, we’re looking for companies that are:
- Post-seed (Series A)
- Have a fully-built and validated product with a differentiated technology
- Have existing traction in the marketplace and have the potential to scale
- Have specific goals and a clear strategy for entry into either the NYC or Silicon Valley markets & are prepared to prospect and close deals
- Able send at least one senior member (C-level or Founder) or a business development officer to take part in the program.
- CTA Digital NY focuses on the Digital Media sector (ex: AdTech, FinTech, SaaS, e-Commerce/Retail, Big Data Analytics etc.)
- CTA Silicon Valley Tech is sector agnostic and supports companies in a wide range of sub-sectors seeking financing, partnerships & customers.
Application Deadline: Dec. 2nd, 2016
Location: Silicon Valley & New York
Date: Feb. – Jun. 2017