Celebrating an outstanding company that is a clear leader in the BC technology industry. Through impressive financial and strategic positioning and product excellence, they are a homegrown success story, an anchor of the tech community, and a prime example of BC’s thriving tech ecosystem.
Here are the criteria to base applications on:
- 5+ years old with substantial revenue ($50M+) and 100+ employees
- On a continuous growth trajectory that ensures they will continue to be an anchor of the ecosystem in the future
- Producing and selling a technology-related product, service, solution or platform
- Active presence and sales in international markets
Completed applications should include responses to all topics/questions below.
- A 60-second video on why you think your company deserves to be a finalist in this category. (A scrappy phone video is great. Send us the link via Dropbox or any any other file sharing app)
WHO WE ARE
- 200 max words description of your company.
MUST COVER: How your story is part of the fabric of BC’s tech ecosystem. Past, present or future.
WHY IS THE COMPANY THE ULTIMATE BC TECH COMPANY?
- 500 max words on how your business has grown, created great well-paying jobs, created spinoffs or invested in other BC companies, exported the best of BC tech to the world and participated in activities that have strengthened the tech ecosystem for those who have come after you.
MUST COVER: How this company exemplifies what all BC Tech companies should aim for.
- 200 max words on how your company and your contribution to your markets—local and global—have impacted the world of tech and put BC and our Tech ecosystem on the map.
MUST COVER: List your global competitors and how you surpass them to win.
HOW YOU IMPACT THE COMMUNITY THROUGH YOUR SUCCESS
- 200 max words on how your company makes a contribution to the community as well as your customers.
MUST COVER: Examples that show the positive impact on the community.
- 2-3 people who can speak to your company’s success.
Applications for the 2018 TIAs are now closed. Join us on May 3rd, at TechBrew to find out who the finalists are!
Early Bird Tickets on Sale Now
Join us on Friday, June 1st, 2018 at the Vancouver Convention Centre, as we celebrate the change makers, the up-and-comers, the innovators, and the bold. Get your Early Bird tickets and save $50 today!
Early Bird Deadline: May 4, 2018