10 Apr 2018 Clevest Announces Release 6.0 of its Mobile Workforce Management Solution
Includes SAP Add-on Component, a fresh new look for the user interface, and improvements in navigation, visibility of work order priorities, and safety.
Clevest has announced the availability of Release 6.0 of its Mobile Workforce Management and Automated Location software solutions. This release focuses on adding new functionality to Clevest’s enterprise-grade scheduling, street level routing, and navigation features for office and mobile workers.
Release 6.0 supports Clevest’s SAP Add-on Component and SAP Service Order Quick Start Template, allowing users to create and modify orders, view, raise and close notifications, and get status updates and completion information from the field. This will give utilities a standards-based SAP integration to Clevest’s Enterprise Mobility Platform and Mobile Workforce Management product.
By combining the SAP Add-on Component with Clevest’s suite of mobile solutions, utilities can:
- Reduce deployment cost, time, and risk on a robust, extensible, and future-proof mobile platform with SAP-certified integration
- Exchange data reliably using a standards-based framework
- Extend interface mapping and business logic in AOC BAdI’s for both customer and SAP objects
- Automate and optimize business processes with configurability and extensibility
- Leverage Clevest’s best-practice templates to automate end-to-end business functionality
- A fresh new look for the user interface
- Release 6.0 also offers a fresh new look for the user interface with personalization options, along with new and enhanced features for scheduling, mobile navigation and improved visibility of priority work.
Release highlights include:
- Improvements in emergency order handling, allowing dispatchers to see their priority work at a glance
- Improvements in appointment visibility, allowing both dispatchers and workers to see their time sensitive, priority work
- Enhancements to Clevest Business Intelligence, to run and schedule customer reports from the WorkSpace office app
- Enhancements to shift timelines, allowing dispatcher’s to view workers’ schedule and workload priorities at a glance
- Google Maps navigation, providing additional safety to new workers or borrowed crews, and audible directions to comply with distracted driving legislation
- Auto state changes to provide better work order history statistics for managers, and easier status changes for workers
- Certification of Sierra Wireless MP70 modems
To date, 220 utilities have selected Clevest to manage their field workers, crews and contractors. Combined, the Clevest solution serves 100M+ consumers through 12,000+ mobile workers and 1,200+ dispatchers.