20 Sep 2016 C2CAN China Trip
Join VentureLabs and C2CAN November 5-15th to explore the China market, develop relationships and opportunities through a nation-wide roadshow hosted by C2CAN in major cities including Hong Kong, Jiangmen, Foshan, Beijing, Ningbo and Shanghai.
This opportunity is ideal for market-expansion stage Canadian tech companies in information communications technology, clean technology, health technology, advanced manufacturing, internet of things, advanced networks, and software development.
- Enable direct and effective communication between Canadian innovators and Chinese market partners, support programs and resources,
- Meet with government representatives for info sessions and roundtable discussion to get a better understanding of the laws, regulations, policies, and funding programs in supporting Canadian advanced technologies companies,
- Meet with industry leaders and potential investors to build relationships and identify opportunities for Canadian businesses in the China market，
- Investigate capital and funding opportunities for Canadian companies entering the China market,
- Experience and learn about China through cultural workshops.
For a travel itinerary and additional info, and to register, click here.
Click here for the application form.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2016
Location: Various cities in China (Hong Kong, Jiangmen, Foshan, Beijing, Ningbo & Shanghai)
Dates: November 5-15, 2016