Content Provided by Traction on Demand
Our annual one-day conference is fast approaching. There’s less than a month left to register for TractionForce, Vancouver’s premier business transformation event.
On the fence about attending? Let us count down the reasons why you won’t want to miss our June 9th conference:
1. Speakers with something important to say. You won’t hear sales pitches or rhetoric; instead, you’ll hear about personal experiences that you can draw from to apply to your own organization. We’ve chosen speakers – like Ken Sim of Nurse Next Door and Rosemary Rocksalt – who will give it to you straight and delve into the reality of what it takes to build a truly great brand.
2. Opportunity to meet Tractionites. Maybe you have a phone or email relationship with one of us. Well, it’s finally time to put a face to the name. Please come up and say hello – we’ll all be there.
3. Keynote address by Traction on Demand’s CEO Greg Malpass. Hear Greg speak about the path to success in becoming a technology company. He’ll discuss the risks, challenges and biggest reasons for frustration in making this transition. Discover the strategies that will help your people adapt and change.
4. Browse the Cloud Expo. You know what makes these things really fun? An open bar at the same time. Grab a drink before heading to the expo to see what kind of technology your company may be missing out on.
5. Roundtable discussions. It’s time to get real about what organizations really want to learn about: leveraging technology, creating brand loyalty and building mobile apps, among other topics. Roundtable discussions are back by popular demand.
6. Free registration. Nothing is for free you say, but there is no catch. We just want to reach out to the community and share what we know about making cloud technology work for others.
7. Recruitment fair. Go beyond the Google search by sussing us out in person. Meet our People Team and find out if Traction is the right place to turbo charge your career.
8. Catch up with others. Did we mention the open bar? Maybe it’s all you need to chat up that person you’ve been meaning to connect with. Meet people in the tech industry from here and abroad.
9. Keep your finger on the pulse of non-profits. We’ve got to do everything we can to help each other out. Hear from speakers, like Paul Cescon of Engineers Without Borders, and be inspired by Traction for Good, Traction on Demand’s philanthropic arm.
10. The after party. We are hosting our first ever #TF16 after party! The Commodore Ballroom, where TractionForce will be held, already lends itself to a party vibe, but for those of you who need “value-added,” we’ve got live karaoke planned. Yes, that means you, a live band… and all of your teenage dreams realized.
There you have it – our reasons for not missing out on this event. Register now for TractionForce. Otherwise, it will be another long year before the next one…