This award celebrates an individual who has made a significant entrepreneurial contribution to the BC tech ecosystem in the past year. It’s an accumulation of personal contributions, bold entrepreneurial risk-taking, mentorship of key talent, – and winning in a way that showcases the best of our BC Tech culture!
Here are the criteria to base applications on:
- A role model of entrepreneurship, this person exemplifies what we need more of in BC
- Tangible results that show a measured impact of contribution
- Provide examples of this person’s outstanding leadership, vision, and mentorship
Completed applications should include responses to all topics/questions below.
- A 60-second video on why you think this person deserves to be a finalist in this category. (A scrappy cellphone video is great. Send us the link via Dropbox or any any other file sharing app)
WHO THEY ARE
- 200 max words a description of this person, in particular, their career growth.
MUST COVER: How their story is part of the fabric of BC’s tech ecosystem. Past, present or future.
- 500 max words on the professional success this person achieved in the last 12-18 months) and the impact it had on their company or institution, the tech community, their team members, customers, or other stakeholders.
MUST COVER: Tangible before and after data points.
- 500 max words on this person’s leadership style and how it drove the success enjoyed in 2017- explain why they are an inspiration to others.
MUST COVER: Examples and impact of personal contributions to individuals and community.
- 2-3 people who can speak to this individual’s accomplishments
Applications for the 2018 TIAs are now closed. Join us on May 3rd, at TechBrew to find out who the finalists are!
2018 TIAs Early Bird Tickets on Sale Now
Join us on Friday, June 1st, 2018 at the Vancouver Convention Centre, as we celebrate the change makers, the up-and-comers, the innovators, and the bold. Get your Early Bird tickets and save $50 today!
Early Bird Deadline: May 4, 2018