03 Jun Sales Specialist – Start-up
Website Webmainland Media Ltd
Sales Specialist – Start-up
RealtorAccess’ mission is to empower real estate professionals around the world with cutting edge data technology and a total online marketing solution to access the Chinese market and bring their business to the next level.
Particularly, we want to help community realtors who are willing to contribute to the diversity and inclusion of the local communities. Therefore, RealtorAccess goes beyond the home search platform. We build a community engagement platform to earn community realtors’ businesses by connecting them to Chinese newcomers and immigrants who want to be included in their new communities.
We launched our alpha product, Smartflyer in 2017. In 2018, we launched our website portal, www.realtoraccess.com as an effective way for realtors to build their brands in the Chinese online community. Since then we have also integrated an automated WeChat marketing platform, Linli Talk into our product portfolio and our technology is always evolving.
We work in a collaborative environment where everyone is expected to pitch in and do their part. This is a rare opportunity for those who wish to grow with our team and help us build the RealtorAccess brand in Vancouver and beyond.
We are looking for part-time/full-time sales representatives to bring on new clients starting with the Vancouver market. Our ideal candidate has previous telephone sales experience, is a high energy, comfortable connecting with people over the phone, zoom or in person, loves a challenge and is result-oriented. This role is ideally suited to individuals who are marketing and tech-savvy and possess a passion for providing great customer service.
You will be responsible for:
- Performing business development through cold calling, customer training, networking, emailing and keeping up with the latest listings in the Vancouver real estate market.
- Signing up new accounts and selling our online marketing solution.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Training will be provided but a keen interest and/or experience with sales is an advantage.
What we offer?
- Startup work environment and easy to earn commissions.
- We provide fair compensation and extra bonuses for meeting targets.
- Great job satisfaction through helping clients elevate their business with our high quality marketing solutions.
- Top-notch sales training and coaching to help you meet and exceed your targets.
What you bring?
- Strong results orientation, a proven record for meeting growth targets
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively
- Self-motivated & driven
- Ability to write and send professional emails
- Bilingual English/Chinese is an asset
- Ability to read Mandarin – simplified Chinese is an asset
- Experience with email marketing and social media is an asset
- Evening and weekend availability is an asset
This position will be mostly working from home/remote. You will be required to attend weekly team online meetings.
- Click the link and fill out the BC Tech Digital Lift Intern Application
- Indicate “Sales Specialist – Start-up” in application
- Click apply below
Compensation : starting from $18.00 per hour + sales commission
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com