25 May Marketing & Product Management Intern
Website Excelar Technologies
Excelar’s subsidiary Careflow Technologies is developing next generation data visualization technologies and AI assistant solutions to help transform the delivery of care to drastically improve patient outcomes while increasing hospital capacity. Our Careflow platform securely integrates diverse clinical data flows from disparate data sources, normalizes the datasets into a timeline across the patient care continuum, and provides patterns of practice insights for clinical quality improvement, and data visualization to support explainable AI. Our projects help to prevent adverse drug events that accounts for 15% of all hospital emergency admissions, reduce the use of opioids for pain management in surgical care, provide early diagnosis and treatment of autism, and support continuous connected patient care for early discharge of post-acute patients for recovery from the comfort of home.
Excelar’s subsidiary Careflow is developing next generation data visualization technologies and explainable AI to help transform the delivery of care to drastically improve patient outcomes while increasing hospital capacity. Excelar’s subsidiary Chatnels is developing an augmented generative AI chat messaging platform for automating and routing conversational workflows.
Excelar’s subsidiary Chatnels Software is the developer of Chatnels, an augmented generative AI chat messaging platform for automating and routing conversational workflows. Chatnels powers conversational communities and supports conversational dialogue flows for assessments and questionnaires. Chatnels provides features such as answer, transfer, and conference to connect the right people into the workflow, and auto-attendant bots that can automate intent/response and event actions.
We are growing our marketing team and are looking for an energetic and entrepreneurial student to help define the brand, market messaging, and product launch strategies. This is a full-time intern placement based at our office at 610 – 4211 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC, V5H 1Z6.
Job Description / Duties & Responsibilities:
- Market and customer analysis for Careflow or Chatnels platforms
- Formulate marketing and sales strategies
- Define marketing strategies and create product launch plans
- Help create marketing collateral and sales material
- Assist in social media marketing initiatives and general marketing communications
- Collaborate with development team to define product requirements and roadmap
- Assist with product management and project UX design
Experience & Skills:
- Outgoing, positive personality
- Solid understanding of marketing concepts and market analysis frameworks
- Some experience with product planning and marketing launch
- Able to work independently and in a team environment to get things done
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com