14 Jun Content Analyst (Intern)
We’re growing and currently looking to add a Content Analyst Intern to our team. The purpose of this role is to provide exceptional service while paying meticulous attention to detail, and ensuring that customer content is following best practices and optimized. This Intern will support the business on the front line of Customer Success to ensure that key customers, receive accurate and timely updates to the content that is migrated to and hosted in Klue.
This internship will span across several functions of the Customer Success department and will give you a broad view of what it takes to run a company. Klue is a very collaborative company where we believe in the value that can be unlocked by sharing data insights across departments and clients – you’ll be getting a full picture of how a SaaS company on a rocketship trajectory operates. You’ll have many opportunities to listen in on strategic conversations and will be encouraged to ask questions along the way. As the company grows, we will have many roles to fill within the CS department and would hope the right candidate would consider returning one day.
What you’ll do…
As a content analyst intern, you will be focused on helping our ever-growing list of customers migrate and elevate their content. You’ll get exposure to best practices for competitive content and ensure content is optimized for end-user consumption, supporting our customers like Dell, Adobe and Shopify. The role will include effectively communicating recommendations, training end-users, and monitoring third-party content for adherence to Klue’s best practices.
What you’ll be measured on…
- Ability to quickly ramp on new technologies.
- Efficiency in content transformation and migration.
What we’re looking for…
- You enjoy writing and are a strong writer
- Highly analytical and critical thinker
- You like ambiguity and thrive in fast-paced environments
- Ability to digest complex data and identify trends
- Creative problem solver
- Strong communicator and team player
Bonus points for…
- Experience working in SaaS, Sales, Marketing or Content creation positions
- Click the link and fill out the BC Tech Digital Lift Intern Application
- Indicate “Data Analyst (Intern)” in application
- Click apply below
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org