20 Nov 2023 Hybrid Software Development and QC Engineer, Co-op
Website Change Healthcare
Optum is a leading healthcare technology company with a mission to inspire a better healthcare system. We deliver innovative solutions to patients, hospitals, and insurance companies to improve clinical decision-making, simplify financial processes, and enable better patient experiences to improve lives and support healthier communities.
Richmond – Cambie Rd, British Columbia, Canada
Open to Remote – Canada
You will be part of a team that implements and delivers one of our Radiology Software Solutions at Change Healthcare Imaging, Workflow & Care Solutions. Your role will extend from Manual Testing and Documentation to helping conceptualize, design, and implement new solutions. You will work closely with fellow testers, developers and product owners to implement high-quality software products.
- You will be testing (Manually) and developing application software implementing backend services, web services, and SPA web clients.
- Analyze requirements and designs to develop and manually test new features with the possibility of test automation.
- Troubleshooting customer-reported issues and correcting errors in releases of the Change Healthcare Workflow software product suite.
- Must be currently enrolled in a degree program for the duration of the internship to be eligible
- 3rd or 4th year of Bachelor degree with courses in C++/C# and software development
- Experience developing in C#
- Experience in Web Development, with a focus on the latest web-browser related standard, is an asset
- Knowledge of software engineering concepts
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
General office demands
- Flexible work environments
- Ready, Set, Grow Career Development Center & access to Change Healthcare University for continuous professional learning & development with more than 5,000 training assets
- Volunteer days, employee giving and matching gifts programs, community awards and dollars for doers, community partnerships
- Employee wellbeing programs and generous health plans
- Educational assistance programs
- US 401(k) or Group RRSP (Canada) savings plans with matching employer contributions
- Be sure to ask our Talent Advisors for more information on location specific benefits and paid time off policies
- Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com
- *Eligibility for some benefits may be limited or not available for part-time employees, be sure to speak with your Talent Advisor.
Diversity and Inclusion:
- At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs. Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com/diversity
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com