14 Jun Backend Developer Intern
Website Hopeland Systems Inc.
Hopeland Systems is seeking a talented and passionate Backend Python developer with passion for green technology.
- Help develop new features for our product.
- Collaborate with the team to integrate the AI models with backend services.
- Problem solve, think big, and bring new ideas and solutions to the team.
- Share team responsibility for testing and quality of all release products.
- Experience with software development, and data analysis
- Experience with Python, Java, Linux, SQL, Docker
- Knowledge of Internet of Things (IoT)
- The ability to build consensus with stakeholders, including excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to maintain a highly positive working relationship with other team members.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Experience with integration and performance testing tools
- A good level of understanding working with Linux on a deployed environment.
Hopeland Systems Inc.is a startup based in Vancouver, BC. We are building an alert system which can be used to detect and monitor wildfire and flood to help community become more climate resilience.
How to apply:
- Click the link and fill out the BC Tech Digital Lift Intern Application
- Indicate “Backend Developer Intern” in Application
- Click apply below
We thank all applicants, however only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org