14 Jun Software Engineering Co-op
Software Engineering Co-op
Job Location: Remote, Victoria
Salary band: $36,000 – $50,000
Giftbit. Simple, remarkable rewards.
Giftbit makes it easy to manage digital rewards and incentive programs. We offer a web application and API that allows businesses to customize, automate, and track rewards. Learn more at www.giftbit.com. Our core application has grown to process millions of dollars in annual gift card rewards volume and it’s ready for the next wave of investments in user experience, scalability, and automation.
WHAT IT’S LIKE TO WORK HERE
As a member of our development team, you will do a bit of everything: build new features, upgrade old ones and help maintain daily operations. You will have the opportunity to learn, take risks and have some fun. We love chasing our curiosity, developing strong stable systems, and learning from one another. There is always room for asking a good naive question.
Giftbit’s powerful platform and compelling customer experience are made by our dynamic team. To guide our actions, the Giftbit team has defined eight cultural principles that help us in our daily work and decision making. What we do is who we are.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will learn highly marketable, industry relevant software development skills and best practices.
- You will work with a small, fun, and experienced software development team. You’ll become familiar with agile processes and software development life cycles, under the direct mentorship of Giftbit’s software engineering team.
- You will make a difference. Everything you do will be customer-visible, important, and relevant to Giftbit’s product growth. We will challenge you, and give you the support to succeed from experienced professionals in the technical and business space.
OPPORTUNITIES AT GIFTBIT
One of our 8 Cultural Principles is adopting a growth mindset. We invest in the professional development of our team. You will have opportunities to grow your skill and perspective with relevant training.
Work at Giftbit is meant to support success and prosperity in the fullness of your life. We promote holistic self-care and health. We offer flexible workspace options (remote or not). We celebrate the diversity of people’s strengths in an inclusive team environment that embraces learning and improvement. We love to hire our previous co-op students and have several on staff. If you are approaching graduation, this could be the start of an amazing career.
- Click the link and fill out the BC Tech Digital Lift Intern Application
- Indicate “Software Engineering Co-op” in application
- Click apply below
All candidates will be considered in a fair and inclusive process. Preference will be given to students seeking, or willing to accept, an 8-month work term. Qualifications Experience in an object oriented language, front-end technologies, a passion for programming
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org