12 Jan Web Designer & Developer
Website EPIC Semiconductors
We are looking for a web developer and designer to join us at our office in Downtown Vancouver. We provide a great environment to learn and develop new technology in a small team setting. We welcome creative ideas to enhance everyday interactions. At EPIC, you can expect a welcoming environment where you can safely learn and grow.
Responsibilities (May include but not limited to:)
Here are some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Create creative and eye-catching webpages to promote our company’s new products and projects
- Develop intuitive web pages by applying industry trends and best practices
- Maintain current website assets and fix bugs as necessary
- Implement functionalities and 3rd party APIs
- Write code that is reusable, clear, and concise
- Assist with R&D projects and innovations
We are looking for candidates with the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Good understanding of web development languages like Java, PHP, Python, etc.
- Good understanding of using wordpress templates and justhost
- Experience translating complex ideas into visually appealing web pages
- Experience with API integration
- Basic SEO understanding
- Experience working with adobe suite, or any other design tools
- Having e-marketing knowledge will be a plus
- Strong multitasking skills
To apply for this position, please submit a copy of your resume and portfolio.
We look forward to hearing about your knowledge, skills, and experiences!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com