12 Jan Software Engineer/Programmer
Website EPIC Semiconductors
We are looking for software engineer/ programming talents to join us at our office in Downtown Vancouver. We provide a great technical and innovative technical environment to allow our team to learn, develop new technology and apply new sets of skills. We welcome creative ideas to enhance everyday interactions. At EPIC, you can expect a welcoming environment where you can safely learn, practice, enhance your technical and digital skills and develop on the job experience.
- Choose and implement system specifications for testing and control, including: OS, programming language, compiler
- Design, test, and maintain additional application functionality for web, mobile, cloud and local hardwares
- Modify and update existing site templates by applying industry trends and best practices
- Modify code according to stakeholders’ needs
- Troubleshoot software for reliability and scalability
- Design intuitive local or cloud based software to pair with our products and technology
- Evaluate software performance and reliability with consideration of hardware, wifi and mechanical system requirements
- Maintain and update current codes
- Optimize codes, particularly for legacy technologies
- Write test code and execute unit testing
- Write concise SQL queries and users database
- Design intuitive APIs
- Write concise software documentation
- Collaborate with others on R&D programs and innovations
We are looking for candidates with the following requirements:
- A quick learner and willing to learn and apply the latest industry’s trends
- 1 to 2 years’ related experience
- Strong knowledge of concepts including: object-oriented design, data structures, design patterns, hardware and software, networking, frontend and backend frameworks, Internet structures, programming and coding languages
- Experience managing issues with version control
- Experience translating non-technical ideas into technical implementations
- Strong ability to work independently, as well as in a team
- Great problem solving skills
- Familiarity using the Microsoft Office Suite and Google apps
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Exceptional level of professionalism
To apply for this position, please submit a copy of your resume.
We look forward to hearing about your knowledge, skills, and experiences!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org