12 Jan Project Manager
Website EPIC Semiconductors
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team at our office in Downtown Vancouver. In this role, you will be responsible for expediting the timelines for our projects. We provide a great environment to learn and develop new technology in a small team setting. We welcome creative ideas to enhance everyday interactions.
Here are some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate with project team members to plan and organize project checkpoints, schedules, risks, threats, milestones, and timelines
- Negotiate resources and apply for grants to meet budget needs
- Define project success
- Facilitate project debriefs by identifying successful and unsuccessful project components
- Complete and review project documentation and deliverables
- Assist with the standardization of workflows and processes
- Facilitate clear communication among relevant stakeholders through reports and presentations
- Support, mentor, and motivate team members
- Identify and apply industry project management trends and best practices
- Make recommendations for R&D projects and innovations
We are looking for candidates with the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Experience deciphering analytics and generating reports on enterprise and IT projects
- Experience working with project management tools and software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with clients and other stakeholders
- Strong time-management skills
- Experience setting goals and timelines
- Experience adapting to changing timelines, demands, and priorities
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office Suite and Google equivalents
To apply for this position, please submit a copy of your resume.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us. All applications are kept strictly confidential and we will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval.
We look forward to hearing about your knowledge, skills, and experiences! We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org