12 Jan Copywriter
Website EPIC Semiconductors
We are looking for a copywriter to join our team at our office in Downtown Vancouver. You will be responsible for drafting our correspondences with clients and growing our online presence on our social media channels. We provide a great environment to learn and develop new technology in a small team setting. We welcome creative ideas to enhance everyday interactions.
Here are some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Create creative and relevant content to engage with current and prospective clients through social media, webpages, emails, press releases, and other communication channels
- Write copy to assist the achievement of business goals, such as generating leads, promoting brand recognition, and improving conversion rates
- Proofread work authored by other stakeholders to ensure a consistent tone and voice
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy
- Plan and coordinate marketing campaigns, including creating taglines and slogans
- Brainstorm content ideas for ad/video scripts
- Monitor brand reputation and cultivate positive relationships with customers
- Translate/interpret complex ideas into appropriate copy
- Research and apply marketing trends and best practices
We are looking for candidates with the following requirements:
- Post-secondary education in a relevant field
- Experience writing paid/promoted search and social ads for contexts like: B2B, lead generation
- Experience writing copy using brand voice
- Experience publishing content on various social media platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working simultaneously on multiple projects
- Experience working under pressure and tight deadlines
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office Suite and Google equivalents
- Experience drafting press releases, creative copy, and social media posts
To apply for this position, please submit a copy of your resume and a sample of completed works.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us. All applications are kept strictly confidential and we will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval.
We look forward to hearing about your knowledge, skills, and experiences! We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org