12 Jan ASIC Designer
Website EPIC Semiconductors
We are looking for a Junior IC Design Engineer to join our team at our office conveniently located in Downtown Vancouver. At EPIC, you will have the opportunity to design new chips and also modify existing ones to cater to the client’s unique requirements. We provide a great environment to learn and develop new technology in a small team setting. We welcome creative ideas to enhance everyday interactions. As an IC designer, you will be able to apply your talent and knowledge to develop small things that can make a huge difference. At EPIC, you can expect a welcoming environment where you can safely learn and grow.
Here are some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Conduct research into the feasibility, design, operation and performance of electrical generation and distribution networks, electrical machinery and components and electronic communications, instrumentation and control systems, equipment, and components
- Prepare material cost and timing estimates, reports and design specifications for electrical and electronic systems and equipment
- Design electrical and electronic circuits, components, systems and equipment
- Conduct micro or nanodevices simulations, characterization, process modeling and integration in the development of new electronic devices and products
- Supervise and inspect the installation, modification, testing and operation of electrical and electronic systems and equipment
- Develop maintenance and operating standards for electrical and electronic systems and equipment Investigate electrical or electronic failures
- Prepare contract documents and evaluate tenders for construction or maintenance
We are looking for candidates with the following requirements:
- Post-secondary education in a related field
- Experience working under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps
- Strong interpersonal and conflict-resolution skills
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a group
- Exceptional level of professionalism
To apply for this position, please submit a copy of your resume.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us. All applications are kept strictly confidential and we will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval.
We look forward to hearing about your knowledge, skills, and experiences! We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com