18 Jul Test Automation Engineer
Website Change Healthcare
Job Posting Title
Test Automation Engineer
Job Profile Summary
Test automation engineer applies knowledge of industry best practices and software design patterns to build various types of automated test frameworks, and test scripts to continuously test various software solutions, components, and system infrastructure.
Ready to roll up your sleeves and make lasting change in healthcare? Join Change Healthcare and build cloud-based medical imaging software!
What will I be responsible for in this job? (brief summary of the role)
- Develops and maintains test automation solutions for End-to-End System, API/ Integration,Performance, Load, and Stress testing
- Designs, codes, and reviews automated software tests to verify software-specification and requirements are met
- Converts existing manual test cases into maintainable automated test suites
- Provides technical expertise to other engineers as input for testability in product design and implementation
- Participates in test automation tool and library selections, development environment improvements, and process refinement
- Adheres to various internal processes and procedures to comply with applicable regulations, including FDA and ISO 13485, HIPAA, ISO 14971 Risk Management, and ISO 27001 standards
What are the requirements?
- Must have in-depth, hands-on experience building software solutions (school project OK)
- Must have interest and passion to build holistic test automation solutions, tools, and scripts
- Education: Computer Science or related major
What critical skills are needed for you to consider someone for this position?
- Engineering skills: Ability to analyze and break down a large problem into smaller ones
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Experience writing test scripts to automate End-to-End System testing
- Experience with test automation tools like Selenium, Mocha, Cypress.io etc.
- Experience with C#, and other scripting languages
- Experience with automated performance, load, and stress testing of web applications and APIs.
What is the work style?
You will work 100% remotely as the entire team does, while some team members might be scattered in different timezones.
- Click the link and fill out the BC Tech Digital Lift Intern Application
- Indicate “Test Automation Engineer” in application
- Click apply below
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org