13 Sep Business Development Intern
Website Careteam Technologies
Business Development (BD) Intern
The BD Intern plays a key role in helping to build a strong sales pipeline for new logo acquisition and account expansion. In this role, you will be a strategic partner whose primary responsibilities are to book initial sales meetings for Sales Account Executives (AEs) and provide support to the AEs as needed to move prospects through the funnel.
Who we are
At Careteam Technologies Inc., we are innovation focused and believe that technology has the power to accelerate the evolution of healthcare. We want to improve the care outcomes, experiences and costs worldwide for patients, families, clinicians and decision makers. We work with health organizations to make this digital transformation real, using our deep healthcare, technology, business and change management expertise.
Our powerful, flexible and easy to use Patient-Centered Collaboration (PCC) platform enables patient centered care collaboration for patients with complex, chronic diseases across different health conditions and contexts (hospital, clinic, community and home), reducing the fragmentation of care.
Careteam was started in Vancouver and operates in the Canadian, US, and UK markets. See https://www.getcareteam.com/who-we-are/company
Who we need
We are seeking an ambitious, bright, forward thinking, entrepreneurial and high-spirited individual to join us as BD Intern.
Core responsibilities and learning opportunities:
- Learn how to conduct market research to identify target accounts, collect contact information, map out key stakeholders and understand an organization’s relevant pain points.
- Get the attention of stakeholders who have likely never heard of Careteam Technologies and convert that attention into scheduled meetings for Sales Account Executives. In other words, you will not be doing the discovery calls or sales meetings yourself – your focus is on booking meetings, but you can participate in the meetings in order to learn how it’s done!
- Apply a strategic approach in outreach to target accounts (e.g. custom messaging personalized to specific stakeholders)
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and customer success to iterate our lead generation playbooks
You are meant for this opportunity if you:
- Like to take initiative and excited by challenges
- Are intellectually curious and excellent at online research.
- Must have a business or marketing education or work experience
- Good to have either: (i) An undergraduate degree in the health sciences or life sciences, or (ii) Work experience in healthcare or life sciences
Why you’ll love it here:
- Be at the forefront of healthcare innovation. This is an opportunity to work with the world’s top healthcare companies, and help them succeed with the latest digital health technologies.
- Make a positive impact on the lives of patients. It is incredibly rewarding to hear regular feedback from patients on how Careteam Technologies has improved, and sometimes saved, their lives. Careteam Technologies is even more important to help providers care for patients virtually during COVID-19.
- Connect to an awesome team of people passionate to change the world of healthcare using technology to help overworked clinicians and overwhelmed patients. Thrive in a dynamic, early-stage company environment. You will thrive here if you enjoy independence, love taking initiative, and are willing to grow with us as we experiment and identify new best practices.
Careteam Technologies Inc. is committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. We believe a diversity of ideas fosters innovation and engagement, and allows us to attract the best people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. Qualified individuals from all walks of life are encouraged to apply – please send your resume to email@example.com and please include in the cover email a sentence about one of your favorite books or movies. We look forward to hearing from you!
*Please note: If you don’t fit the exact requirements, but feel you are a good fit for the role, we would like to hear from you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org