18 Jul Marketing Intern
Marketing Intern – 6 month internship
Who is Autozen?
We are a passionate, dedicated team of entrepreneurs, leaders and caring individuals who banned together to create the most comfortable way for our customers to sell their cars; we made it fast, fair and easy!
We know everyone remembers their first car, their second and their third! Cars are part of our lifestyle and can also be a source of stress. Autozen helps reduce that stress; no haggling, no obligations, no stress!
Why should you join our team?
We are a mission-driven organization that is looking for high performers, movers and innovators! Whether you are a car enthusiast, a technology buff, a customer excellence fanatic, or maybe all of the above, we are working hard to create a first-in class technology company that cares about people, AND we know how to have fun too! We are growing quickly and care deeply about the development of our team, both professionally and personally. We value optimism, innovation, teamwork, and above all, are united by our shared commitment to put our clients first!
A day in the life of our Marketing Intern…
Our Marketing Intern is an intuitive and curious individual with experience and interest in social media, content and analytics. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, key duties and responsibilities of the Marketing Intern are as follows:
- Own our social media and content calendar: design, produce and implement marketing content in the form of graphics, infographics, and videos.
- Provide support for on website content, blogs and resources
- Updating and analyzing web and social metrics that help with key decisions
- Manage social engagement with influencers, content creators and partners
- Writing copy for website, video scripts, and social content
- Analyzing internal and external consumer research
Our ideal candidate:
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing, managing social media, and copywriting
- Content creation is a plus (videos & photography for social media).
- Passion for design and aesthetics, detail oriented and organized
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time and project execution effectively
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Premier)
- Work from home – This is a hybrid position, if located in Vancouver – we would welcome you to the office per our company schedule.
- Entrepreneurial, looking for personal and career growth, dynamic and thrives in quick changing environments, thrives under pressure to meet deadlines and hit targets.
At Autozen we value diversity. Creating an inclusive culture where we all feel valued, a sense of belonging and empowered for our perspectives and contributions is important to who we are and where we are headed. We believe diversity is a cornerstone for innovation and creativity. You belong here!
- Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations: All COVID-19 Government protocols are being followed. If interacting with customers or colleagues in-person, must be fully vaccinated
- Click the link and fill out the BC Tech Digital Lift Intern Application
- Indicate “Marketing Intern” in application
- Click apply below
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com