14 Jun Lab Technician
Website Aspect Biosystems
As a Lab Technician you will be the nucleus of our lab operations and perform all lab support duties, including, but not limited to, reagent sub-sampling, sample archiving, laboratory cleaning and waste disposal.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Perform all lab support duties, including, but not limited to, reagent sub-sampling, sample archiving, laboratory cleaning and waste disposal
- Clean labware as required.
- Calibrate common laboratory equipment.
- Ensure that equipment is maintained, and the Lab Manager is aware of any damaged or defective equipment or any equipment requiring complex adjustment.
- Notify Lab Manager when consumables are nearing depletion to ensure they are reordered in a timely fashion.
- Keep all records, databases and notebooks in good order including inventories and equipment maintenance logs.
- Generate commonly used reagents.
- Roll up your sleeves and support our lab team when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Aspect Biosystems is a Canadian biotechnology company combining the power of microfluidics and 3D bioprinting to create bioprinted therapeutics. Our bold team of innovators and entrepreneurs have joined us from all over the globe to move the needle on 3D bioprinting and work towards a future where our technology is used to save lives and make people healthier.
We are endlessly curious and wildly passionate about what we do. Our team is always excited to learn and roll up our sleeves to make a difference in the ever-changing world of biotech.We believe that every person on our team is a key contributor to our success. If you are committed to make a real impact and accelerate the development of biotechnology, we want to hear from you!
The environment at Aspect is fast-paced, collaborative, ever-changing, and supportive. We are looking for team players who bring substantial expertise and competency in their field. We offer competitive compensation packages and benefits with excellent opportunities for personal growth and career development.
At Aspect Biosystems, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or terminate, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, provincial, or local law.
- Click the link and fill out the BC Tech Digital Lift Intern Application
- Indicate “Lab Technician” in Application
- Click apply below
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org