BCTechBase is an interactive database of over 3000 companies and investors from across the province. It was created to showcase the progress of local companies and improve their ability to attract global capital and talent. We believe it takes a community to grow a tech company—by bringing together our ecosystem and openly sharing data, we will be able to help our startups grow into anchor companies and amplify our profile globally.
What is BCTechBase?
- It is a comprehensive dataset that our entire community can leverage. It compiles publicly available information and allows users to discover what is happening in the BC tech community.
- It can assist startup entrepreneurs in finding advisors and investors, while simultaneously allowing global investors to easily scan local tech companies and make the most of their visits to BC.
- It provides in-depth metrics on companies, sectors, capital, revenue, and employment growth to guide the work of policy-makers and ecosystem partners.
In the coming months we will be launching a premium version of BCTechBase to our members and partners that will allow you to:
- Create in-depth reports on industry trends with the ability to filter data by sub-sectors.
- Search all data fields with the ability to filter the results.
- Export reports and advanced search data to CSV and PDF formats.
Improve your company’s visibility and ensure that you are represented on BCTechBase by adding or editing your information today.