Future Anchors of BC Program
Connecting with BC’s next home-grown anchor!
The 25th anniversary of the Technology Impact Awards (TIAs) will bring together the best and brightest of BC’s tech community. We understand that for growth stage companies, the cost of the TIAs can be significant—this is why we created the Future Anchors of BC Program.
With the support of our gracious Program Partners, we are inviting fifteen lucky growth-stage companies to join us at the TIAs.
Who Should Apply?
If you are a company interested in becoming a Future Anchors of BC Partner, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a growth-stage company interested in attending the TIAs as a Future Anchors of BC company, please apply below. Approved companies will be given the opportunity to invite up to two guests (at an executive level).
Seat availability will be based on the first-come, first-served basis.
Deadline to apply: Friday, May 11th @ 5pm
How the Program Works...
- Available on a first-come, first-served basis. We have five tables of ten seats.
- Each table will be made up of four seats for the Partner company and six seats for qualified companies (two executives per company and three companies per table).
- Future Anchor attendees, please note: If you are unable to attend the event, it is your responsibility to find a replacement of someone at an equal position level at your company to attend in your stead or you will be charged for the seat—we will be taking credit card information upon registration.
To attend as a guest of a Future Anchors of BC Partner.
In order of key criteria:
- 10-50 employees max.
- Revenue of $500k – $5MM max or have closed a round of funding in that range.
- Deepen your connection with a Future Anchor of BC company by hosting three companies (six guests) at your table at the TIAs Gala.
- Logo on the TIAs website until December 2018.
- Featured on the TIAs Partners page.
- Inclusion on all event-related print and web marketing including press releases.
- Social media promotion via Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- One complimentary ticket to the TIAs VIP Reception (held a week prior to the TIAs Gala).
- One table of ten to the TIAs—four tickets for your company and six tickets for three Future Anchor companies.