Recognizing a lifetime of achievement, this award is presented by the BC Tech Board of Directors to celebrate an individual who has served as a leader in BC’s technology industry throughout his or her business career, and who has served as a model and mentor for others.
Here are the criteria to base nominations on:
- List of top contributions made to the technology community.
- Can include noteworthy speaking opportunities, awards won, company milestones, etc.
- Tangible results that show a measured impact of contribution.
- Provide examples of this individual’s outstanding leadership, vision, and mentorship.
Completed applications should include responses to all topics/questions below.
- A 60-second video on why you think this person deserves to be a finalist in this category. (A scrappy cellphone video is great. Send us the link via Dropbox or any any other file sharing app)
WHO THEY ARE
- 200 max words full bio of career path and achievements along the way.
MUST COVER: How their story is part of the fabric of BC’s tech ecosystem. Past, present, or future.
IMPACT ON THE TECH COMMUNITY
- 500 max words on how this person has impacted the BC Tech community through developing their network, mentorship, leadership, and community engagement over a significant period of time.
MUST COVER: Examples of mentorship and outcomes of that mentorship.
- 200 max words on how this role model brought to life the core values of BC Tech: Be of service, succeed together, and pay it forward.
- 500 max words on why this person’s significant long-term contribution should be recognized now. please discuss the following in your answer-entrepreneurship, impact, vision, career success and community support
- 2-3 people who can speak to this individual’s accomplishments